Wednesday 22 March 2017

Wonder



My Reflection

 We are learning to Make justified predictions. Use prior knowledge and experiences to justify opinions about a topic. Embed a video into slides. Insert images and hyperlinks into slides.
My success criteria is to give an opinion for each of the four topics,
Can justify opinions,
Can embed videos into the slide and
Can insert images and hyperlinks into slides
First Miss Fisher (Our Teacher) Read us a book called wonder, in my slide you can Listen to the song and watch the book trailer.  Then Miss Fisher showed us some pretty cool phrases about the book and we had to say if we agreed or not.   
I think I did really well by justifying opinions. 
I really enjoyed this activity.
One thing that I could do better is to not waste my time by doing the background. 



No comments: